Virginia Injury & Disability Attorneys | Tucker Griffin Barnes PC
Experienced Attorneys helping injured people
If you have been hurt due to the negligence of another or are fighting to get disability or workers’ compensation benefits, the dedicated attorneys at Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. are here for you. For injury victims, we fight to get you the maximum possible compensation. If you have been injured on the job, we do everything possible to get you the benefits you need. Our attorneys understand how stressful the legal issues can be. We support you through the process and work with you to reach a positive result.
Representing you in your Charlottesville, Lake Monticello & Harrisonburg accident and injury case
After an injury, you rely on your compensation to cover for medical bills, property damage and lost wages. We fight for you in personal injury cases involving:
- Automobile accidents. We represent the victims of auto accidents in Virginia. We help determine who was at fault for the accident and get you the compensation you deserve. To learn about what to do if you’ve been involved in an auto accident, turn to our firm.
- Distracted driving. Texting, talking on the phone and eating are just some of the many things that can be dangerous distractions to a driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by a distracted driver, you need a lawyer to advocate for you.
- Motorcycle and truck accidents. Accidents involving motorcycles and trucks can be the most devastating. Our attorneys advise you on the best course of action after a Virginia motorcycle or truck accident.
- Tractor-trailer accidents. Because of their weight, tractor-trailers can cause severe and often fatal injuries. Our attorneys can provide you with the assistance you need after a serious tractor-trailer accident.
- Brain injury. A brain injury is the result of the head violently hitting an object or when an object pierces the skull and enters the brain tissue. If your brain injury was the result of another’s negligence or medical malpractice, we can help get the compensation you need.
- Medical malpractice. You put your trust in your doctors and other healthcare professionals to take care of you and your family. When that trust is compromised and results in an injury or even death, our medical malpractice lawyers fight to get you maximum recovery.
- Dog bites. The owner of a dog is responsible for the actions of that dog. If you or a loved one has been attacked or bitten by a dog, you have the right to pursue compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents. The owner or manager of a property has a responsibility to ensure that their property is well-maintained and safe for visitors. If you have been injured on unsafe premises, our slip and fall accident attorneys can help you.
- Wrongful death. The unexpected loss of a family member is made even more tragic when their death was caused by another’s negligent behavior. After the wrongful death of a loved one, you deserve to be compensated for your loss.
With the help of our personal injury lawyers, you can get the peace of mind you need after a serious injury.
Charlottesville, Lake Monticello & Harrisonburg Social Security disability and workers compensation
If you have been injured on the job in Virginia, you have the right to file for workers’ compensation benefits. You are entitled to these benefits even if your employer was not at fault. We help workers get fair compensation for injuries and illnesses sustained in the workplace. In addition, we can help disabled people get Social Security disability (SSD) benefits. If either your workers’ compensation or SSD claim has been denied, our attorneys advocate on your behalf.
Contact our experienced personal injury attorneys today
Our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to guide you through the personal injury legal process. Call Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. today at 434-326-1649 or contact us online to speak to a lawyer. We have three offices, conveniently located in Charlottesville, Harrisonburg and Lake Monticello, Virginia.