Real Estate Commercial Settlement Services | Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
Our real estate value – We create solutions
Bill Tucker has over 30 years of real estate experience. Whether it is giving advice on the best way to take title, or dealing with surprise inspection demands, he will protect your legal interests and keep your settlement from falling apart:
- We understand the true cost of title insurance. Through our business relationships, we can often get discounted title rates, allowing us to provide a closing with complete legal representation at overall lower costs to you.
- We understand REOs. We have reviewed and advised hundreds of clients with their purchases of Bank Foreclosed Properties (REOs). When you purchase a REO property, you need your own experienced attorney looking after the purchaser’s legal interest. Never let the REO Bank’s attorney also represent you in the purchase.
Our settlement difference
- You will have an attorney protecting your legal rights—now more important than ever in purchases and sales.
- We can often keep your closing from falling apart when unexpected problems develop.
- Our overall closing costs to you are often cheaper than settlement companies—ask us how.
At settlement companies
- You pay them just to watch you sign papers. They’re not allowed to give legal advice, even if they notice something is not in your best interest.
- They often quote low settlement fees, then require you to purchase their very expensive title insurance.
- Business often goes hand in hand with real estate. Whether it is a major commercial deal or single-owner LLC, we can provide the services needed.
- Our business is your business. We provide a full range of business services from a quick legal question to a contract that needs drafting. We can handle it for you.
Please call us if you need help with:
- Short sales
- Loan modifications
- Construction draws
- 1031 exchanges
- Reverse mortgages
- For-Sale-By-Owner contracts
- Title problems
- Partition suits
- Right-of-way disputes
- Family land issues
- Home owners associations