Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Charlottesville, VA
Injured in a car accident? Hurt at work? Call us. We help our clients put their lives back together.
Our attorneys understand the pain and suffering injured people go through. They understand the power of deep listening, not just jumping in and offering advice before the injured person has finished describing their unique situation. They believe it’s important to connect with their clients; it helps them to be better attorneys.
Yvonne T. Griffin – Personal Injury Attorney
Matthew Westmoreland – Personal Injury Attorney
Lynn A. Bradley – Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Please contact us today for a FREE Consultation – It’s the first step to putting your life back together.
Serious injuries require serious legal representation to recover just compensation:
- Personal Injury Cases. Don’t let the insurance company bully you into settling for less. Let us take over the fight.
- Car Accident Cases. We represent the victims of car accidents in Virginia. It wasn’t your fault and now you have to pick up the pieces. We can help.
- Uber / Lyft Accident Cases. When it’s not your fault you still have options.
- Drunk Driver Accident Cases. Driving drunk needs to stop. The accident cases can be devastating. Put us on your side today.
- Distracted Driver Accident Cases. These types of accidents are still happening, despite all of the public awareness campaigns. Let is send a message if you’ve been injured by a distracted driver. We want to help.
- Motorcycle & Truck Accident Cases. Accidents involving motorcycles can be the most devastating. Truck accidents involve high rates of overturning. Our attorneys advise you on the best course of action after a Virginia motorcycle accident.
- Tractor-Trailer Accident Cases. Because of their weight, tractor-trailers can cause severe and often fatal injuries. Our attorneys can provide you with the assistance you need after a serious tractor-trailer accident.
- Bicycle Accident Cases. These injuries are normally caused by vehicle drivers not paying attention and keeping a safe distance from bike riders. Each case is different, but we can help.
- Bus Accident Cases. These accidents are happening more than people know, especially on I64. We have experience, call us.
- Brain Injury Cases. If your brain injury was the result of another’s negligence or medical malpractice, we can help get the compensation you need.
- Medical Malpractice Cases. You trusted your doctor. When that trust was compromised and resulted in an injury or even death, our medical malpractice lawyers will fight for maximum recovery.
- Wrongful Death Cases. The unexpected loss of a family member is made even more tragic when their death was caused by another’s negligent behavior. After the wrongful death of a loved one, you deserve to be compensated for your loss.
- Animal Bite Cases. Dogs, Cats & Bats. The owner of a dog or cat is responsible for the actions of that pet. If you or a loved one has been attacked or bitten by a dog or cat, you have the right to pursue compensation. Bat issues are usually involved with rental units.
- Slip & Fall Accident Cases. The owner or manager of a property has a responsibility to ensure that their property is well-maintained and safe for visitors. If you have been injured on unsafe premises, our slip and fall accident attorneys can help you.
We also help people who have been injured at work:
- Workers’ Compensation Claim. You are entitled to these benefits even if your employer was not at fault. We help workers get fair compensation for injuries and illnesses sustained in the workplace.
- Construction Accident. Construction is one of the most dangerous occupations in the county. If you’ve been injured, call us for advice and representation.
Your Next Step:
Contact our experienced attorneys today for a FREE Consultation – We’re ready to help.
We have four offices conveniently located in Charlottesville, Palmyra (Across from Food Lion), Harrisonburg, and Staunton, Virginia.
If it’s going to be a fight, you need Tucker Griffin Barnes on your side!