Vicious dogs are not the only ones who bite. Sometimes it’s cats and bats. The owners and building managers need to pay for your injuries. Yvonne Griffin, the firm’s personal injury partner, has significant experience handling animal bite cases, including cat and bat bites.
Don’t let anyone bully you into settling for less, put Yvonne and her staff behind you. They know how to fight for your deserved compensation. Free case evaluations available. Please contact us today.
“I have never seen a lawyer work so hard for her client. I will always go to her, she covers all the bases.”
“We had an hour review with Yvonne and it turned into 2 hours of her helping and getting hands on and at the very end of it all she was to the point and was very honest and making sure we got what was best for us. You are great at what you do and I recommend anyone who wants a honest attorney.”
Case Results – Although the results obtained under one set of circumstances cannot be a predictor of future results, we’ve recovered fees for multiple dog bite clients, including the following:
The amount of medical bills incurred and insurance policy limits available will often determine case results.
Contact us today for a FREE 90-Minute Office Consultation. It’s the first step to putting your life back together.
1. What should I do to protect evidence in a dog bite case?
2. How long do I have to file suit for a dog bite? Generally speaking, the statute of limitations in Virginia for personal injury from legal injury is two years from the date of the accident. For injured persons under the age of 18, the statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the 18th birthday. Contact an attorney as soon as possible to determine the statute of limitations in your case. In addition, certain conditions or events may change the length of the statute of limitations; so again, you should contact an attorney about your particular case.
3. Are cat bites dangerous? All cats carry bacteria capable of causing tissue infections in bite or scratch wounds. The would will be read, swollen, and painful and can cause blood poisoning. If you’re bitten by someone else’s cat, contact our attorneys for advice.
4. Can I get sick from a bat bite or accumulated bat droppings? The answer to both is yes. Parasites from droppings can invade buildings, such as apartment complexes. Bat bites can result in a rabies-like disease in humans. If you experience either, contact our personal injury attorneys for advice.
5. What is your fee structure for a personal injury case?
We handle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. We do not get paid a legal fee until you receive a settlement or jury verdict award.
Contact us today for a FREE 90-Minute Office Consultation – We’re ready to help.
We have four offices conveniently located in Charlottesville, Palmyra (Across from Food Lion), Harrisonburg, and Staunton, Virginia.
Charlottesville Divorce Attorney - What To Expect During Your First Family Law Consultation
Protect yourself during Move-In or Move-Out of an Apartment
How do I find a good personal injury attorney?
Charlottesville Estate Planning Talk
Charlottesville Personal Injury - What Is My Case Worth?
""Bill Tucker and his team were the answer to my real estate prayers! After being transferred to another state .."" - Short Sales
""Yvonne Griffin represented me in an accident case that required many months of hands on attention .."" - Personal Injury
""Ms. Barnes, I cannot thank you and your staff enough for taking my case at was a very dark time for me .."" - Social Security Disability
""Lynn Bradley has been a force that has proven to be competent, professional and exceled at her work .."" - Worker's Compensation
""Ms. Hakes, Thank you so much. You don't know what a wonderful gift you just gave to me, my son's .."" - Criminal Defense
""When you first interview Laura Butler, it is apparent you are in the presence of a true professional in all .."" - Family Law
""Mr. Tucker, I cannot thank you enough for all your work. I wish everyone had your work ethic and attention .."" - Real Estate