Search Site
307 West Rio Road | Charlottesville, Virginia 22901
Call For Consultation 434-973-7474
Motorcycle & Truck Accident

Aggressive Virginia Motorcycle & Truck Accident Attorneys

Motorcycle or Truck accidents occur when other drivers are careless, daydreaming.  The injuries can be significant.  We help our clients put their lives back together. Free Consultation. Call us.

Yvonne T. Griffin – Personal Injury Attorney


“I have never seen a lawyer work so hard for her client. I will always go to her, she covers all the bases.”

“Ms. Griffin went above & beyond our expectations. She was very pleasant to talk to and extremely informative. I would & will highly recommend her to any/ all of my family & friends. Can’t praise her enough for the help she has given our family.”

Contact us today for a FREE 90-Minute Office Consultation. It’s the first step to putting your life back together.

Request Free Consultation

Samples of Ms. Griffin’s motorcycle and truck accident jury verdicts and settlement results:

[The results obtained under one set of circumstances cannot be a predictor of future results.]

  • Charlottesville, VA Brain Injury Resulting from Car Accident – $3,000,000
  • Brain & Neck Injury Resulting from Car Accident – $740,000
  • Crozet, VA Stop Sign Motorcycle Accident – $600,000
  • Charlottesville, VA T-Bone Car Accident – $300,000
  • Palmyra, VA Drunk Driver Truck Accident – $150,000

Four frequently asked questions about VA motorcycle & truck accident cases:

1. Should I accept an insurance company’s settlement offer my accident?

NO, not if you have suffered significant injuries. Before accepting a settlement, it is always in your best interest to consult an attorney. Adjusters work for the insurance company, not for you.

Their job is to settle the matter for the lowest possible cost to the company. An attorney works with you to insure that a settlement contains full compensation for your injuries. You do not want to sign away your rights only to later discover that your injuries and losses were worse than you originally thought.

2. My motorcycle was struck by a car. What should I do to protect my case?

First, obtain necessary medical treatment. Your health and recovery come first. If you can stay at the scene until police arrive, you can give them a statement. You are not required to speak to anyone else about the accident (except your own insurance company).

Try to obtain the names of witnesses, or ask someone else at the scene to do so. If you or they have a camera, take pictures of the vehicles and the surrounding area before moving them. Be sure to notify your insurance company.

3. How long do I have to file suit for my Truck accident?

Generally speaking, the statute of limitations in Virginia for personal injury from legal injury is two years from the date of the accident. For injured persons under the age of 18, the statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the18th birthday. Certain injuries have a one-year statute of limitations.

Contact an attorney as soon as possible to determine the statute of limitations in your case. In addition, certain conditions or events may change the length of the statute of limitations; so again, you should contact an attorney about your particular case.

4. What is your fee structure for a personal injury case?

We handle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. We do not get paid a legal fee until you receive a settlement or jury verdict award.

Your Next Step:

Contact us today for a FREE 90-Minute Office Consultation – We’re ready to help.

Request Free Consultation

We have three offices conveniently located in Charlottesville, Palmyra (Across from Food Lion), and Harrisonburg, Virginia.

Let’s Stand Up and Fight Together!

See Our Videos
  • Charlottesville Personal Injury Attorney - It Is About the Money

  • Charlottesville Divorce Attorney - What To Expect During Your First Family Law Consultation

  • Criminal Defense - Don't Ever, Ever Talk To The Police Without An Attorney Present

  • Protect yourself during Move-In or Move-Out of an Apartment

  • How do I find a good personal injury attorney?

  • Charlottesville Estate Planning Talk

  • Charlottesville Personal Injury - What Is My Case Worth?

Meet Our Attorneys
  • ""Bill Tucker and his team were the answer to my real estate prayers! After being transferred to another state .."" - Short Sales

  • ""Yvonne Griffin represented me in an accident case that required many months of hands on attention .."" - Personal Injury

  • ""Ms. Barnes, I cannot thank you and your staff enough for taking my case at was a very dark time for me .."" - Social Security Disability

  • ""Lynn Bradley has been a force that has proven to be competent, professional and exceled at her work .."" - Worker's Compensation

  • ""Ms. Hakes, Thank you so much. You don't know what a wonderful gift you just gave to me, my son's .."" - Criminal Defense

  • ""When you first interview Laura Butler, it is apparent you are in the presence of a true professional in all .."" - Family Law

  • ""Mr. Tucker, I cannot thank you enough for all your work. I wish everyone had your work ethic and attention .."" - Real Estate

Firm Awards & Recognition
Contact us

Main Contact Form