Firm Partner – Practicing law since 1993.
Selected Virginia Business “Legal Elite” and “10 Best Workers’ Compensation Attorneys” in Virginia
You were injured at work and now you have questions:
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Will I be paid for the time I am missing?
- How will this affect my job?
- What if my injuries are permanent?
- Why won’t anyone call me back?
- What are my rights?
- Why is my employer angry when this wasn’t my fault?
- Why does it feel like the laws are stacked against me?
These are all good questions…don’t just wonder or assume. Get Answers! Contact me today.
The truth is the workers’ compensation laws in Virginia heavily favor employers and insurance companies. The insurance companies know this and they have knowledge and experience that you don’t. Their job is to scrutinize every claim in an effort to save money, which often means denying legitimate claims, denying medical services or delaying wage benefits. If you don’t know to ask for it, or feel powerless to demand it, you often won’t get it.
Your employer is worried about his “bottom line” and how this accident will increase his premiums or cause a loss of profits. Even sympathetic employers often do not know the law and are powerless when it comes to whether or not the insurance company will pay your claim.
It’s time to level the playing field. Protect yourself and your family.
- I will give you straight answers.
- I will help you understand your claim and guide you through the “workers’ compensation maze.”
- I will use my extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation in Virginia and my experience to fight for you!
Lynn Bradley has dedicated her career to fighting for injured workers:
- She grew up in a steel town in Pennsylvania and her zeal for helping injured workers comes from her blue-collar roots.
- Putting herself through college waiting tables gave her a deep understanding of hard work and what it means to struggle.
- She attended T. C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond and was on the Law Review.
- While in law school and studying for the bar exam, she worked at the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission as a law clerk for the Honorable Robert P. Joyner, Commission. She also helped annotate the Workers’ Compensation section of the Virginia Code.
- She has fought for the rights of injured workers since her graduation in 1993.
- She has been with Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. since 1996, and has been a shareholder (partner) since 2004.
- She is a member of the Virginia State Bar; Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Workers’ Compensation Section; and the Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association.
- She volunteers her time advising the attorneys at the Legal Aid Migrant Worker Program; regularly volunteers at the Maxine Platzer Lynn Women’s Center Legal Clinic at University of Virginia; and served on the board of local non-profits, including the Senior Center and National Business College.
- Lynn and her paralegal, Charolette, pride themselves on timely responding to her clients and giving personalized service. Your case is important and Lynn will treat it as a priority!
Lynn gets results for people like you!
While the results obtained under one set of circumstances cannot be a predictor of future results, here is a sample of her previous settlements:
- $1,143,367 for a 46 year-old Louisa County, VA laborer with shoulder & low back injuries.
- $900,982 for a 56 year-old Charlottesville, VA nurse with a low back injury.
- $592,910 for a 44 year-old Louisa County, VA HVAC tech with an eye & army injury.
- $382,673 for a 64 year-old Palmyra, VA construction worker with a low back & leg injury.
- $250,000 for a 42 year-old Scottsville, VA construction supervisor with an arm injury.
- $217,195 for a 44 year-old Augusta County, VA plumber with a low back injury.
- $200,000 for a 38 year-old Culpeper, VA corrections officer with a shoulder & leg injury.
- $200,000 for a 42 year-old Stanardsville, VA tree trimmer with a neck & shoulder injury.
- $195,811 for a 50 year-old Stanardsville, VA long haul truck driver with a shoulder injury.
- $188,130 for a 46 year-old Staunton, VA delivery driver with bilateral shoulder and hip injuries.
- $180,000 for a 48 year-old Troy, VA retail worker with a low back injury.
- $176,000 for a 29 year-old Scottsville, VA house cleaner with an arm injury.
- $175,000 for a 31 year-old Barboursville, VA retail worker with a low back injury.
- $164,900 for a 52 year-old Palmyra, VA airline worker with a foot injury.
- $162,480 for a 57 year-old Troy, VA heavy equipment operator with an arm injury.
- $152,500 plus 18 months of additional medical treatment for a 47 year-old Schuyler, VA delivery driver with a hip and low back injury.
- $150,000 for a 38 year-old Keswick, VA construction worker with a low back injury.
- $145,000 for a 46 year-old Barboursville, VAnurse with a neck injury.
- $125,000 for a 35 year-old Waynesboro, VA undocumented laborer with a hand injury.
- $125,000 for a 48 year-old Charlottesville, VA police officer with a neck injury.
- $120,000 for a 54 year-old Louisa County, VA sanitation worker with a low back injury.
- $112,000 for a 51 year-old Fishersville, VA hospital worker with a shoulder injury.
- $105,000 for a 38 year-old Charlottesville, VA marketing manager with a back injury following a significant history of pre-existing low back problems and treatment.
- $100,000 for a 46 year-old Greene County, VA police officer with a back injury and a termination for cause.
- $90,000 for a 54 year-old Madison, VA HVAC specialist with a neck injury following a significant history of pre-existing neck problems and treatment.
- $84,000 for a 44 year-old Scottsville, VA concrete worker with a neck injury after refusing a light duty work offer.
- 75,000 for a 58 year-old Orange, VA cafeteria worker with a neck & shoulder injury.
- $70,000 plus continued lifetime medical benefits for a 61 year-old Charlottesville, VA warehouse worker with a shoulder injury.
- $65,000 for a 62 year-0ld Elkton, VA convenience store clerk with a knee injury & significant pre-existing arthritis.
Don’t wait. Contact Lynn Bradley today.
Here is What Lynn’s Clients Say:
“I don’t think there are words to adequately convey how deeply I appreciate all that you have done for me over the years. The attention and care that you put into my case was exceptional. I think the really remarkable thing is that you always made me feel as thought I was your only client. I could always count on you to respond quickly to every question, phone call or email. That level of service is extremely rare and I cannot thank you enough. I am humbly and truly grateful for all that you have done for me.”
“I want to express my appreciate and gratitude for your help and guidance through this difficult time in my life. Although I cannot find enough words or ways to thank you, it is reassuring to know that there are good people like you in this world that are willing to help others. I will always remember and be thankful for what you did for me.”
“Lynn Bradley has been a force that has proven to be competent, professional and excelled at her work.”
Your next step:
Contact Lynn Bradley today . She or her paralegal, Charolette, will arrange a time for you to talk with Lynn, either on the phone or in person. There is no charge for the consultation. Know your rights! Let’s stand up and fight together.
We have three offices conveniently located in Charlottesville, Palmyra (Across from Food Lion), and Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Direct Contact Information:
Charolette Coffey (Lynn’s Workers’ Compensation Paralegal)