Experienced Virginia Law Firm Handling Various Areas Of Practices
For almost 30 years, Tucker Griffin Barnes has represented individuals, families and small businesses in Central Virginia and the Valley. We believe our approach to practicing law provides unique advantages for our clients. When you come to our law firm, you'll find attorneys who have:
- A Strong Reputation -- We're respected attorneys who live to fight and win for our clients.
- A Deep Knowledge of the Law -- Expertise matters. Most of our attorneys concentrate in only one or two areas of the law.
- A Vigorous Commitment to Lower Costs -- We work hard to keep our rates lower than our peers.
- A Dedicated Focus on Client Service -- We have four convenient office locations (Charlottesville, Palmyra, Harrisonburg & Staunton), promptly return phone calls, provide frequent case updates, provide play areas for your children during office visits, offer free notary services, provide handicapped parking, and when you need us, we'll visit you at home, on the weekend, or at the hospital.
Please contact us today for your initial consultation - It's the first step to putting your life back together.
We're fortunate to be recognized over the years by our community and our peers:
- Voted "Favorite Law Firm," Daily Progress.
- Voted "Best Of Law Firm," C-Ville.
- Voted "Favorite Family Lawyer," Charlottesville Family.
- Bill Tucker - Voted "Best Of Lawyer," C-Ville.
- Laura Butler - Selected as a "Virginia Super Lawyer."
- Yvonne Griffin - Featured in VLW's "Largest Personal Injury Jury Verdicts."
- Mary Ann Barnes - Selected for "Distinguished Client Service."
- Lynn Bradley - Selected as a "Virginia Legal Elite."
- Andre Hakes - Selected by ASLA for "Top Criminal Lawyers."
- Kelly Roberts - Selected "Top 10 Under 40" Family Law Attorneys.
Please visit our Legal Services Directory to find the specific page regarding your situation. We want to help.
Note: "We are a debt relief agency. We help people file bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code."