Why We Fight so Hard for You
We've been helping clients for over 25 years. The following comment is why we fight so hard in the courtroom -- it's why we became lawyers: "Thank you for giving me my life back."
Our firm - We believe providing exceptional legal representation requires more than a firm understanding of the law. It requires a genuine respect for you and your case.
Our advantage - Each attorney concentrates in only one or two areas of the law. We believe this can be a huge benefit when fighting for our clients.
Our fees - Each attorney and their client determines the best approach to legal fees (contingent, flat fee or billable.) We understand the demand for cost effectiveness.
We want you to feel confident with our representation. Please review our client testimonials. Review our attorney and staff profiles. And when you're ready to speak with a lawyer, we'll be ready to listen. We want to earn your business.
"TGBLaw - Where Deep Insight Equals Powerful Advantage."
Firm awards and recognition:
- Voted Charlottesville's "Favorite Law Firm," 2013 Daily Progress.
- Voted Charlottesville's "Best Of" Law Firm, 2013 C-Ville.
- Voted Charlottesville's "No.1 Family Lawyer," 2013 Albemarle Family.
- Listed in BestAttorneysOnline.com for "Best Injury Law Firms" in VA.
- Listed in Guaranteed Lawyers for our "Personal Injury Practice."
- Martindale-Hubbell's 2012 "Directory of Distinguished Attorneys."
- Yvonne Griffin - recognized by ASLA as Top 100 Litigation lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - recognized by ASLA as Top 100 Litigation lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Bill Tucker - earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "All But Eight Years Suspended for Abduction"
- Laura Butler - NBC 29, "Cracking Down on Millions in Back Child Support"
- Yvonne Griffin - CBS 19, "Expert Personal Injury Opinion on Harrington Lawsuit"
- Bill Tucker - Daily Progress, "Widowed mom of 2 young Children gets help holding onto home"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "Legal Analysis of Courts Decision to Strike Down DOMA"
Our office locations:
- Charlottesville Office - 307 West Rio Road, Charlottesville, Virginia 22901, 434.973.7474
- Lake Monticello Office - 265 Turkey Sag Trail, Palmyra, Virginia 22963, 434-589-3636
Visit our firm blogs and social media pages:
- Read about our "Babies at the Work Place"
- Watch our NBC "Today Show" Video
- Listen to our "Women's Legal Group" Ad
Links to more information:
- What "Not" to say or do during a Virginia DUI stop
- Should you "voluntarily" speak with the police, or not
- Common misconception - Social Security Disability must be permanent
- What surgeons leave behind costs some patients dearly
- 2013 Extension of the Debt Forgiveness Act for Short Sales
- New video released providing instructions for all Virginia jurors