Charlottesville Lawyers Fighting for the Rights of Our Clients
Full-service Virginia law firm helping you achieve positive results
Facing legal issues is overwhelming and stressful. The stakes are high — a felony could ruin your career, a poorly written separation agreement could come back to haunt your financial future, an inexperienced personal injury attorney could reduce the value of your case. These are the reasons why it is imperative that you are represented by an attorney that has the knowledge, experience and skill to get you the results you need. The Charlottesville, Virginia lawyers at Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. handle cases involving personal injury, family law, criminal law, consumer law and real estate matters. Our vast experience allows us to craft strategies that help you reach your legal goals.
When you come to our firm, you work with attorneys with:
- A strong reputation. It matters who represents you. We believe our reputation sends a strong signal. It says you're represented by experienced and respected attorneys who aren't afraid to fight, whether it's in the court room or during difficult negotiations.
- A deep understanding of the law. We believe that a deep understanding of the law is critical to providing the best representation possible. Each of our attorneys concentrates their practice in only one or two areas of the law. We believe this detailed level of understanding can be a huge benefit when fighting for our clients.
- A focus on client service. We want to make the legal process as easy for you as possible. This is why we provide services such as appointments via Skype, free notary public services for life, free and handicapped accessible parking, and home, weekend and hospital visits. Your needs always comes first.
We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality representation for any of your legal needs.
Our firm is fortunate to be recognized by our peers and by our community
We are grateful to have been recognized for our legal work. Here are some of the honors we have received:
- Voted Charlottesville's "Favorite Law Firm," Daily Progress.
- Voted Charlottesville's "Best Of" Law Firm, C-Ville.
- Voted Charlottesville's "No.1 Family Lawyer," Charlottesville Family.
- Listed in BestAttorneysOnline.com for "Best Injury Law Firms" in VA.
- Listed in Guaranteed Lawyers for our "Personal Injury Practice."
- Martindale-Hubbell's "Directory of Distinguished Attorneys."
- Yvonne Griffin - Selected by ASLA as Top 100 Litigation lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - Selected by ASLA as Top 100 Criminal Defense lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - Earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Bill Tucker - Earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
With Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C., you know you are being represented by attorneys who have the respect of our peers and our clients.
Our attorneys are often sought out for their opinion on important issues
Many of our talented attorneys have been asked to weigh in on issues affecting the legal community. When local news outlets want the opinion of an experienced lawyer, they frequently turn to us:
- Mary Ann Barnes & Laura Butler - C-Ville, "After 'I do': The Legal Landscape for Married Gay Couples in Va"
- Andre Hakes - NBC 29, "Tenn. Man to Only Serve Over 2 Yrs for Possessing Child Porn in Albemarle"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "All But Eight Years Suspended for Abduction"
- Laura Butler - NBC 29, "Cracking Down on Millions in Back Child Support"
- Yvonne Griffin - CBS 19, "Expert Personal Injury Opinion on Harrington Lawsuit"
- Bill Tucker - Daily Progress, "Widowed mom of 2 young Children gets help holding onto home"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "Legal Analysis of Courts Decision to Strike Down DOMA"
Each of our lawyers has a great understanding of Virginia law. We are prepared to use that knowledge to help you.
Don’t hesitate — contact us today
Legal situations usually get worse with time. Putting us on your side early could make the difference in your case. To learn more about how Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C. can help you, call 434.973.7474 or contact us online today. We have two offices conveniently located in Charlottesville and Lake Monticello, Virginia.
Our geographic reach is broad. We provide legal services all over the state of Virginia, but especially to locations in our immediate area: Charlottesville, Crozet, Ruckersville, Earlysville, Scottsville, Lake Monticello, Palmyra, Stanardsville, Barboursville, Gordonsville, Waynesboro, Albemarle Co., Greene Co., Madison Co., Culpeper Co., Orange Co., Fluvanna Co., Louisa Co., Nelson Co. and Augusta Co.