Tucker Griffin Barnes - Where Deep Insight Equals Powerful Advantage.
Facing legal issues is overwhelming and stressful. And the stakes are high — a felony conviction could ruin your career, a poorly written divorce decree could come back to haunt your financial future, an inexperienced personal injury attorney could reduce the value of your case.
It's imperative that you're represented by an attorney that has the knowledge, experience and passion to fight for the results you deserve.
When you come to our firm, you'll work with attorneys who have:
- A strong reputation. It matters who represents you. We believe our reputation sends a strong signal. It says you're represented by experienced and respected attorneys who aren't afraid to fight, whether it's in the court room or during difficult negotiations.
- A deep understanding of the law. We believe that a deep understanding of the law is critical to providing the best representation possible. Each of our attorneys concentrates their practice in only one or two areas of the law. We believe this detailed level of understanding can be a huge benefit when fighting for our clients.
- A focus on client service. We want to make the legal process as easy for you as possible. This is why we provide services such as appointments via Skype, free notary public services for life, free and handicapped accessible parking, and home, weekend and hospital visits. Your needs always comes first.
Don’t hesitate — Please contact us today.
Legal situations often become worse over time. Putting us on your side early could make the difference in your case. Call 434.973.7474 or contact us online today. We have three offices conveniently located in Charlottesville, Lake Monticello and Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Our firm is fortunate to be recognized by our peers and by our community
We're grateful to have been recognized for our legal work. Here are some of the honors we've received:
- Voted Charlottesville's "Favorite Law Firm," Daily Progress.
- Voted Charlottesville's "Best Of" Law Firm, C-Ville.
- Listed in BestAttorneysOnline.com for "Best Injury Law Firms" in VA.
- Yvonne Griffin - Selected by ASLA for Top Litigation Lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - Selected by ASLA for Top Criminal Lawyers in VA.
- Laura Blair Butler - Voted Charlottesville's "No. 1 Family Lawyer," Charlottesville Family.
- Kelly Roberts - "Top 10 Under 40" Family Law Attorney for VA.
- Caroline Klosko - "Consumer Law Rising Star" by Super Lawyers.
With Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C., you know you are being represented by attorneys who have the respect of our peers and our clients.
Our attorneys are often featured or sought out for their opinion on important issues
Many of our talented attorneys have been asked to weigh in on issues affecting the legal community. When local news outlets want the opinion of an experienced lawyer, they frequently turn to us:
- Mary Ann Barnes & Laura Butler - C-Ville, "After 'I do': The Legal Landscape for Married Gay Couples in Va"
- Andre Hakes - Daily Progress, "Judge Drops Two Felony Charges Against Man Shot By Albemarle County Police in Charlottesville"
- Andre Hakes - NBC 29, "Tenn. Man to Only Serve Over 2 Yrs for Possessing Child Porn in Albemarle"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "All But Eight Years Suspended for Abduction"
- Laura Butler - NBC 29, "Cracking Down on Millions in Back Child Support"
- Yvonne Griffin - CBS 19, "Expert Personal Injury Opinion on Harrington Lawsuit"
- Bill Tucker - Daily Progress, "Widowed mom of 2 young Children gets help holding onto home"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "Legal Analysis of Courts Decision to Strike Down DOMA"