Experienced Charlottesville Attorneys --
We've been helping clients for almost 25 years. The trials weren't always easy, but the following comment couldn't have said it any better -- it's why we became lawyers:
Our firm - We're local attorneys with an embarrassing amount of hard-earned experience; attorneys who understand the best approach to solving your legal issue, but who aren't afraid to aggressively go after the other side either. We want to win your case.
Our Charlottesville law firm concentrates in the following areas:
- Personal Injury, WC & Disability - Extensive Experience
- Criminal Defense, DUI & Traffic - Understanding Police Tactics
- Divorce, Custody & Support - Aggressive Representation
- Real Estate & Short Sales - One-Stop Solutions
- Wills, Trust & Probate - Simple Protection For Your Family
- Consumer Protection - Advice When You Need It
What we offer - We think our deep knowledge and personal concern for our clients are our best assets. Most of our attorneys have spent years concentrating in only one or two specific areas of the law, such as personal injury or divorce. We believe this level of focus can be a huge benefit when fighting for our clients. We also know how to help our clients stay focused on achieving their objective; this is especially important if the legal process becomes complex, long or messy.
Our fees - Each attorney works with his or her clients to determine the best approach to fees. Some of our attorneys are paid on a contingent fee basis only, while others may charge a one-time flat fee or bill by the hour. We understand our clients demand efficiency and cost effectiveness in their cases, and we are committed to helping our clients achieve the best possible outcome.
At Tucker Griffin Barnes, we understand choosing the right law firm is the first important step, and we want you to feel confident with our representation. Please review our Legal Services page for your specific issue. Review our blogs, social media pages and attorney bio's to get a feel for our firm. And when you're ready to speak with a lawyer, we'll be ready to listen. We help people dealing with life's difficult situations.
"TGBLaw - Where Deep Insight Equals Powerful Advantage."
Our Office Locatons:
- Charlotteville Office - 307 West Rio Road, Charlottesville, Virginia 22901, 434-973-7474
- Lake Monticello Office - 265 Turkey Sag Trail, Palmyra, Virginia 22963, 434-589-3636
- William D. Tucker, III, Real Estate Attorney
- Yvonne T. Griffin, Personal Injury Attorney
- Mary Ann Barnes, Social Security Disability Attorney
- Lynn A. Bradley, Worker's Compensation Attorney
- Andre A. Hakes, Criminal Defense, DUI & Traffic Attorney
- Laura B. Butler, Divorce & Child Custody Attorney
- Peter Ervin, Criminal Defense & Family Law Attorney
- Caroline Klosko, Consumer Protection Attorney
Firm Awards and Recognition:
- Voted Charlottesville's "Favorite Law Firm," 2012 Daily Progress.
- Voted Charlottesville's "Best Of" Law Firm, 2012 C-Ville.
- Voted Charlottesville's "No.1 Family Lawyer," 2012 Albemarle Family Magazine.
- Recognized in BestAttorneyOnline.com for "Best Accident & Injury Law Firms" in Va.
- Recognized in Guaranteed Lawyers for our "Personal Injury Practice."
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell's 2012 "Directory of Distinguished Attorneys."
- Yvonne Griffin - recognized by ASLA as Top 100 Litigation lawyers in Va.
- Bill Tucker - earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Andre Hakes - recognized by ASLA as Top 100 Criminal Defense lawyers in Va.
- Laura Butler - NBC29, "Cracking Down on Millions in Back Child Support"
- Yvonne Griffin - CBS, "Expert Personal Injury Opinion on Harrington Lawsuit"
- Bill Tucker - Daily Progress, "Widowed mom of 2 young Children gets help holding onto home"
- Read about our "Babies at the Work Place"
- Watch our NBC "Today Show" Video
- Listen to our "Women's Legal Group" Ad
Please contact Tucker Griffin Barnes in Charlottesville, VA, or Lake Monticello, VA, when you need legal advice. We have helped people in many areas of the law, including those injured in an automobile accident, car accident, accidents on I-64 and US 29, tractor trailer accident and on the job. We are a full-service law firm and represent clients in matters ranging from personal injury, workers compensation, and Social Security Disability to criminal law, divorce, and real estate.
Our geographic reach is broad. We provide legal services all over the state of Virginia, but especially to locations in our immediate area: Charlottesville 22902, 22903, 22905, 22906, Crozet 22932, Ruckersville 22968, Earlysville 22936, Scottsville 24590, Lake Monticello 22963, Palmyra 22963, Stanardsville 22973, Barboursville 22923, Gordonsville 22942, Waynesboro 22980, Albemarle Co. 22901, 22911, Greene Co. 22973, Madison Co. 22719, Culpeper Co. 22701, Orange Co. 22960, Fluvanna Co. 22963, Louisa Co. 23093, Nelson Co. 22949 and Augusta Co 22939.
Links to more information:
- What "Not" to say or do during a Virginia DUI stop
- Should you "voluntarily" speak with the police, or not
- Common misconception - Social Security Disability must be permanent
- What surgeons leave behind costs some patients dearly
- 2013 Extension of the Debt Forgiveness Act for Short Sales
- New video released providing instructions for all Virginia jurors