Why We Fight so Hard for You
The stakes are high -- A felony could ruin your career, a poorly written separation agreement could come back to haunt your financial future, failure to "stack" all available insurance policies could significantly reduce your settlement amount. The following comment is why we fight so hard for our clients -- it's why we became lawyers: "Thank you for giving me my life back."
Our Firm - It matters who represents you. We believe our reputation sends a strong signal. It says you're represented by experienced and respected Charlottesville attorneys who aren't afraid to fight for our clients.
Our Advantage - We believe a deep understanding of the law is critical to providing the best representation possible. Our attorneys concentrate their practice in only one or two areas of the law. We believe this detailed level of understanding can be a huge benefit when fighting for our clients.
Our Advice - Please contact us immediately. Legal cases don't get better with time. Financial records disappear, witnesses become harder to find, the statute of limitations on accident claims expire. Putting us on your side early could make the difference in your case.
Make that call today - Charlottesville office (434-973-7474); Lake Monticello office (434-589-3636); Toll Free (1-866-246-1969)
Additional Services Provided by TGB:
- Free Notary Public Services
- Free Parking (Handicapped Accessible)
- Home, Weekend & Hospital Visits
"TGBLaw - Where Deep Insight Equals Powerful Advantage."
Firm Awards and Recognition:
- Voted Charlottesville's "Favorite Law Firm," 2013 Daily Progress.
- Voted Charlottesville's "Best Of" Law Firm, 2013 C-Ville.
- Voted Charlottesville's "No.1 Family Lawyer," 2013 Albemarle Family.
- Listed in BestAttorneysOnline.com for "Best Injury Law Firms" in VA.
- Listed in Guaranteed Lawyers for our "Personal Injury Practice."
- Martindale-Hubbell's "Directory of Distinguished Attorneys."
- Yvonne Griffin - Selected by ASLA as Top 100 Litigation lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - Selected by ASLA as Top 100 Criminal Defense lawyers in VA.
- Andre Hakes - Earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Bill Tucker - Earned "Client Distinction" award from Martindale-Hubbell.
Local Attorney Interviews:
- Andre Hakes - NBC 29, "Tenn. Man to Only Serve Over 2 Yrs for Possessing Child Porn in Albemarle"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "All But Eight Years Suspended for Abduction"
- Laura Butler - NBC 29, "Cracking Down on Millions in Back Child Support"
- Yvonne Griffin - CBS 19, "Expert Personal Injury Opinion on Harrington Lawsuit"
- Bill Tucker - Daily Progress, "Widowed mom of 2 young Children gets help holding onto home"
- Andre Hakes - CBS 19, "Legal Analysis of Courts Decision to Strike Down DOMA"